HERE IS HOW YOU CAN GET ACCESS TO A
There is one notary signing agent for every 72 US residents. Institutions nationwide, need your help in notarizing legal documents
- A notary signing agent witnesses the signing of legal documents. They confirm that legal documents are authentic.
- Notary signing agents provide services to banks, mortgage and real estate brokers, attorney offices and thousands of other businesses.
- This course teaches you how to become a notary signing agent in your state, and how to run a successful notary business.
- A notary signing agent has the potential to earn between $100 and $200 per signing. A signing appointment is less than 2 hours.
- You set your own hours. Doing as many appointments as you want to, when you want to.
Here is how this works
This course teaches you the process of becoming a notary. This is a 6 month training. Beginning with our pre-recorded online training detailing how to get started in this industry and how to succeed in this business. After you have completed the training, you will be a part of our Notary Mentorship Group where we will provide you weekly training on how to get your notary business off to the right start. After 6 months, you have the option to continue being a part of the mentorship group.
Why You Should Take This Notary Certification Training
There is currently a high demand for notary services throughout the United States.
This course shows you how to get new customers every week, keeping you as busy as you like.
The great thing about being a notary; you set your own hours. You can work fulltime as a notary or part time.
By registering for this notary business certification course, you get 6 months of mentorship from your instructor Kathi Holliday. A successful notary signing agent, operating for 8 years in Illinois and Arizona.
Need to know more?
Here Are Details Of What You Will Learn
- How to get registered with your state to become a notary signing agent.
- Mandatory and optional supplies that you need to run your notary business.
- How to market your notary business and get new signing requests every day.
- How to successfully brand yourself as the go-to signing agent in your state.
- Notary acronyms and terminology.
- Preparation: How you should prepare for your signings.
- Notary signing agent best practices.
Don’t Forget. This training also comes with 6 months of mentorship from your instructor Kathi Holliday.
Don't Just Take Our Word For It
Dont Forget. This training also comes with 6 months of mentorship from your instructor Kathi Holliday.
Please read: Succeeding as a notary take a lot of work and discipline just like any worthwhile endeavor, business or professional continuing education program. Please don’t enroll in our programs if you believe in the “money for nothing get rich quick” myth or ideology; we only want serious people dedicated to real professional development who want to add value and enrich their lives. The educational training program provided here is not designed or intended to qualify students for employment. It is intended solely for the avocation, personal enrichment, and enjoyment of students.
Notaries are professionals who are considered as a person of trust, therefore some states require that notaries pass a criminal background check before being granted a license to practice. We recommend this course to you only if you are confident that you can pass criminal background check.
*Important Note: This course teaches students how to be a notary signing agent in the United States only.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank’s role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.